Thursday, May 01, 2008

15 days to complete my MBA?!

That is the deadline I have given myself. Why? Coz my family is coming down and I do not want to be bogged down by studies. But I am also happy that my parents will finally be with me! They are my strength and inspiration and I am so looking forward to having them here. I just know that everything will be alright.. back to high school once my parents are here.

My MA exams start on 26th May and I have a deadline of 31st for my Thesis (my own deadline) and well life couldn't be more busier. I have been bad at blogging coz I don't know what to write about these days. But I just read something about write... just write.. even though nothing comes to my head right now.. its good to write and keep your brain and fingers busy on the keyboard. Besides the good thing is.. my blog is hardly read by anyone..hehehe.

Well so I look forward to having my family with me and just having them with me. Things are looking great apart and all is fine.. The only thing need to make it perfect is - work!

So that is what I am off to do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found this blog and also your Short Stories blog. I enjoyed reading your writing. Do you mind if I add these two sites to the Planet Bohra site at http://planetbohra.org/ ? It's a site that brings many different Bohra blogs onto one website and aggregates them automatically.

So far I've been listing everyone by full name. If you agree, could I get your surname?

Thanks,
Ali

Anonymous said...

hey....Alefyah....your blog is very very interesting...& ppl do read it...but the difference is that they are least bother to post any comment!!
but keep on writing coz you write really so well!!