Monday, April 21, 2008

Musings over a slice of sandwich

I tried out a new recipe. Ribbon Sandwich. My rating: 2/10.


It's actually three slices of bread with three different coatings. Tomato sauce, cheese/potato and coconut chutney. What went wrong? I ran out of tomato sauce and really didn't feel its taste. The potatoes was under boiled, the coconut chutney has less lemon and more salt and finally the bread just didn't toast. Let's just say not a very good start.


But its nice to eat something different :) May be next time I will make it better. InshaAllah (God Willingly).


Apart from that my studies are going up and down and left and right. My thesis on micro finance is yet to take off while my MA studies are still at writing skills. There there is the usual vocab and maths and reading of newspapers that crowds the life of a MBA. To remain on top. There is also a sense of 'Shouldn't I start attending interviews now?' and then there is just me who wants to sit back with a good game and have a ball.


So well with such crumbled thoughts I move on. My last post was a little sensitive that warranted calls from many asking me 'What happened' and from someone thinking it was the person 'How dare you write like this' haha... well, I had a heart to heart talk with the person and all air cleared out.

Therefore, don't worry.. chill madi. :)

No comments: