Saturday, April 19, 2008

Negative Comments

I have been blessed enough to have had positive people around me for a long time. Last four years? Before that I had a miserable time for a year because I had chosen to be with people who gave me pain. The last four years have been peaceful. I have discovered new friendships that have given me hope and faith.

Therefore, it pushed me off completely when I encountered a negative person. Well not negative person but negative thoughts and when I got thinking, I was like - Hey! Isn't the person itself bitter and angry at it's life? Some people expect you to live your life according to how they wish. B******! When my parents have given me enough respect and confidence to go ahead and live my own life why the h*** should any other Tom, Dick and Harry tell me stuff to make me feel bad!

What hurts more is when you have been close friends and have always looked towards each other for support and kind words that lift your spirit. When such a close friend makes snide and sarcastic remarks- it pinches the heart. A total stranger could say a thousand more mean and ugly stuff but that wouldn't hurt you as much as a remark by a dear one. Then you realise that this person who adored you unconditionally has actually started judging you. Human nature, you start judging back. My judgement was not a good one. Thinking of how the person behaves with it's people and how it's boast about itself and how perfectly organised and disciplined it is. I admit, I am ashamed of myself but I can't help it. Human vibes.

Therefore, the last two days were rather miserable in the company of a sarcasm machine. I have controlled myself to avoid a showdown. Now I know what is patience! and why the person who can control his anger- the strongest. What I need to work on is my facial expression. Neutral for all hurt, pain and anger. I don't know whether this entry makes sense or is even worth putting on my blog but it's a reminder for me that one day even your best friends can turn against you. This can be due to any difference of opinion or set of believes.
It is better not to have such people in life. Life may be lonely but at least it won't be miserable. Unless ofcourse, you have the patience to endure it and listen from one ear and throw it away from the other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,
i had never expected like this from your side... no issue.. its your thought and views... but one things i am disagree with this statement(it's a reminder for me that one day even your best friends can turn against you).... before claming such sentence ..you look in yourself and first you try to know who is your best friend? As you have written a lot about the friendship but it does not make sense if you dont know what you have written??? i will only say that he is not your best friend if he turns against you...by the way thanks for writing such "negative comments"

Blogger said...

Dev- This post was not meant for you.