Thursday, December 04, 2008

Time to say Goodbye

I started this blog when I joined MBA. It has been a roller coaster ride and I have come to love my blog like my own baby that I have seen it grow month after month. However, this was my life as a MBA and well, sadly it's over. I might come back and post more articles but only if they are related to my blog title because lately I have found myself writing more on personal and societal issues than business!

Therefore I have moved my thoughts to a new blog A Collection of Thoughts. I know the name sounds so _____ but well I might change it later. lol. So if you want to continue to know me along my journey do join me here.

Thank you all for your comments, emails and time :)

Alvida....

1 comment:

cv said...

This is my first visit and loved both the blogs..have bookmarked this and alefyahhh.blogspot.com..
million thanks dude


Interviews