Monday, September 29, 2008

Alvida Yah Shehre Ramazan

Ramadan is coming to an end. What shall I weep for... for the departing of the most beautiful month or for not making the most of it.. not as much as I would have wanted... What shall I celebrate for... for the Eid to say 'Yes, I successfully fasted and prayed and I am now free from sin, InshaAllah'

But Eid for me... marks the going away of a month I love so much and Eid for me is so sorrowful till I actually say Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar and the Eid takbira's ring in my ears... The month does not end the praising of my Lord, but in truth, we shall continue doing so... till InshaAllah next Ramadan and there our hearts will joyfull welcome the Shehre of Ramadan... Allahuma haza Shehre Ramadan

And inshaAllah I shall live between these two praying, waiting, preparing for next Ramadan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As salam alaykum alefiyah! EID Mubarak to you!

Blogger said...

Indyana- Walaykum Salam!! Eid Mubarak to you too! :)