Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I passed

I just saw my results and I passed!! Phew! I thought i was gone in one or two or all finance subjects but like a miracle, I passed.

My grades are not so great but hey, I passed!!! What else would have I wanted?

and i got a 93% on my rural marketing documentary. the one thing that I actually worked hard and achieved.

Allah Taala gave me the formula of life. I discovered it when i was in High school

Amount of reward you get = Amount of hardwork you put in.

I remember how much I put in my documentary and I see the fruits.
I have always, Alhamdullilah seen it in all the subjects that I have put the effort.

I am very glad and very thankful.

Another plus is that I passed my first year M.A in Journalism exams too. Not so great marks. Average I would say. That shows that the board is quite strict on the marking. I put in around 10-12 hrs (which is 4 hours of good studying and 1/2 hour of great studying). But I have come to a formulae for it..
Read one chapter a day.. not only will i enjoy my studies but my the year end, I will be able to 'Revise' and not 'Discover' what my subjects are.

But now.. main thing on my agenda is getting a job. So pls pray for me that I get a job that is good for me.. for my faith, my world and my hearafter. its so scary and i don't want to compromise on my faith. I haven't so far and InshaAllah, may I never see that day.

Ramadan Mubarak to one and all. Please do remember me in your prayers.

This blog will be winded up soon.. its still open as I have to conclude my thesis and then finally, my life as a MBA student will be over and done. And then what? is the multibillion dollar Qs :)

Allah Hafiz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats!!! Finally your hard work paid off...Well it just the begining and we would be eagerly awaiting to give us the honour to call you Dr.Alefyah

Blogger said...

:) Thank you!!

InshaAllah may your words come true!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alefyah! Very well done in passing both sets of exams, and all the best for the future.

I have some good news of my own: I finished my PhD. Handed in the thesis a couple of months ago and had my viva last Friday. Couldn't sleep or eat properly for weeks, but it's such a relief to finally be done.

All the best and hope roza are going well. I'll proy for you on lailat u Qadr.
Dua ma yaad, Mustafa

Blogger said...

Hey Mustafa!!

Congratulations. I think you did a bigger job..PhD!!

Thank you so much for your prayers. Wish you too all the best.