Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey!! Oh my God I am really bad at this blogging stuff. In 2 years I have only said hi. Well this post will definitely be posted! Hehe

So what's up? Oh loads and loads and loads. As I have been able to email only a few of you, guys I started my MBA!! Finally. And what do I feel? It’s FANTASTIC! AWESOME! EXCELLENT! This is my calling. I love the subjects; I love the challenge, the projects and the seminars. I love the industry interface and the clubs. I love my classmates and professors.

Currently I have 16 subjects which keep me busy all throughout the day. And every other day we have a guest at college and these lectures are enlightening. Remember Art of living and how much I wanted to do it. Well guess what!! They came down to college and conducted a seminar which was real good. However, having attended Landmark's Programme I liked LP better. Though each offer a different set of tools. Art of living foundation concentrates on your breathing techniques to maximize your productivity (Spoken like a true MBA :)). InshaAllah, I plan to do the course too.

Today I have my EX-COM seminar and my topic is "Black is black and white is white" and I stand against it. Hopefully it should go great guys! My colleagues think I will bang 50/50 and that adds up the pressure.

All in all, MBA is great. After studying computers and banging my left side of the brain, I am glad I am getting to exercise my right side too. My college is ... I just don't have words for it. For the first time in my life I ask myself why the class ended! It’s the whole combination of my kind of subjects, excellent professors and the wonderful environment.

so I am off to another great day and wish you the same! :-)

No comments: