Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am not really up and out. Exams start from monday and so far, books have not been touched. What am I going to do? My whole self - body, mind and soul refuses to come out of this lethargy. For sometime, it's as though I am in this dark hole with no inclination to come out.

Alright, now that i have put that depressing picture in your mind, My case study was appreciated and in Prof.Sayan's words "There are few times in my life that I have been left speechless, and this is one of them" now Prof.Sayan is tough to please and coming that from him is wow! So that was the high point last week.

I got to the final round of AIESEC and feel that my interview went really good. Ofcourse. you never know the result becuase we were nine of us and all of them good. LOL Priyanko was real down. It seems they gave him some puzzels and he told them "What is this all that you've given me to do" Have to admit, he is nuts. Sharay as usual was sarcastic at my confidence, that's his style. Anyways, so it's either USA or AIESEC wherever they may post me and after talking to few of my family members and professors, I have with great difficulty let go of AIESEC option. Ha ha, this is before I even know whether I am selected or not.. but now it doesn't matter and I do hope Harsha get's it. He has the charm and personality to represent our college anywhere in the world.

I am off to make the DD for the Visa appointments tomorrow morning. Sir still hasn't let me know what is the outcome of AIESEC and really I am done waiting. (Little cranky today) Will be going once again to Chennai for the day to attend the interview and come back the next day for my exam. Gosh this is crazy! and I love it!

No comments: