Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I was blessed today because I went to the Management Accounting examination quite disheartened. I wasn't confident about the Cash Flow, Fund Flow, Inventory and Budget chapters and was really sure I won't do well. I was relying on Ratio Analysis. The paper turned out to be quite a surprise where all my previous work on accounts helped me. Alhamdullilah I could answer almost all... Apart from break even point. I forgot the formula is Fixed costs/contribution and was taking it to be sales/contribution. No complains though, at least I could answer the rest.

Tomorrow is Marketing Research paper... I pray it goes well. Dev and I studied the question paper... We had to use our heads to find out which marketing research technique would be the best and why. I must say I love the course once again. I like the team work and applying our thoughts. InshaAllah I will keep on rebrushing my knowledge till I am quite confident. For now, let me understand the errors that can happen in sampling. Ciao!

No comments: