Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well the previous post was written days ago before the exams. So what’s up?

a) I am going to USA
b) I got through AIESEC. The call was all mine. AIESEC scholarship for two months in any country or GOTA programme to USA. Now that I write it, AIESEC makes more sense, but hey since I have been selected, I become a member of AIESEC and I can try for the internship as well. Why let go of USA. As of now, that’s my plan. Let’s see what happens. I already have an internship awaiting so either ways, I’m set.
c) Exams have begun and as usual my ‘4 hours before the exam’ strategy continues to work. Tomorrow is a paper I don’t ‘fear’ but not particularly found of it either..
d) Going to Chennai on the 9th. The Visa interview is scheduled for 11th. I will miss the Marketing Management and Calculus papers… in other words, while everyone celebrates on the 18th (Last exam), I will still be writing till the 20th. It can be taken as a blessing in disguise for God knows how much time I need for MM.
e) My sis got 1290 in GRE and she is still not happy! By I don’t think I told you guys that she topped TOEFL. She got somewhere 96% if I am not wrong with a real good grade point in essay. I hope she gets her MS seat in whichever university she wants. Ask me which uni won’t want her! J

Conclusion: I am going to peek in the financial management books and find out what accounts is. Tc..N catch u soon!

No comments: