Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh man I messed up my Business Assimilation Paper. I hope I pass. I have to! I did well in my seminar and now I have my Quarter book which I have to submit on Monday. My Quarter book will have to save me. I have been counting how many I would get and it turns to be 5/25 at this moment! I had taken a business quiz earlier and fell in the category that though I do know what’s happening in the Business World, I don’t pay attention to details: names, places, dates etc. Now I can see why you have to know this. What is the new product in the market, watch movies just to know which brands sponsored them…

I think from next trim onwards I am going to start the quarter book from day one. At least on a weekly basis write 5 articles on what’s the latest buzz in the market. The thing is a lot of research has to go in before you can write anything. Like to make a write up on MITTAL ARCELOR I spent 2 hours reading at least five articles from different magazines to get all the view points.

Yesterday night, I watched Legally Blonde, the first part and I must say I enjoyed it very much. It’s peppy and funny and in lot’s of ways motivating. People will stereotype you based on your hair, looks, language or religion but at the end, you will win against all odds if you believe in yourself.

And that I do.

No comments: