Sunday, November 04, 2007

What am I made for?

Life is strange. Half way through it you drift about, sad and angry that you don't have any specific goal, a goal that makes you wake up in the morning and makes you get out there and achieve your goal.

The other half is spent defending your dream if you are one of the lucky one's to believe in one.

I am about to complete my MBA is another 6-7 months. When I joined MBA, I told myself I was going to learn all there was to doing business. I learnt. A small town girl who has no business roots at all. But somewhere my heart told me, I can do it. I can be an entrepreneur.

The next question was what? What did I want to do? Was it a bookstore, was it a restuarant or may be a steel and iron as shop our community is famously known for.

What was it that I could be passionate about?

I thought I'd find the answer by now. I might have found it.

What I didn't realise was...

It's one thing to search for your dream, for what you're made for

but that once you realise it, you'd have to have the courage to pursue it

The fact is, I don't even know whether the idea i am playing with is truly my dream. If it is, I know it's going to be tough. Tough for the rest of my life. Now I am searching and praying for the courage that would not make me step back.

What am I made for?

2 comments:

Huzefa Mukadam said...

I don't know about you but I am definitely made for eating good food. :)

Blogger said...

Huzefa- Haha :) I wish it were so simple for me.