Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blown up

Swollen feet I can understand but swollen hands? The right hand in particular? This was the mystery I began to solve since I got up in the morning. Was it something I ate or was it the cockraoch spray I had sprayed liberally when I saw one daring to scuttle in front of my eyes! Hey Doctors, if you get sprayed by doom, do you swell up?

Apart from that, I cleaned up the house, neately arranged my clothes, my files, my computer files, got my books ready and wrote a new story. Tomorrow I start my second and final year of MBA. Sigh! Time passes so fast and I know another one year, I will no longer be a student :(. When I was not a student, I didn't want to be one and now that I am, I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Reminds me of a nice analogy I heard. Life is like a train journey. There will be good stations and bad stations. Everyone wants to stay on the good station forever, but then one has to board the train and leave, for our destination is not a station.

Hmmm (Introspecting)

No comments: