Monday, May 21, 2007

Swollen feet to elephant feet: Wecome to Second Year MBA!

Yes, as my heading suggests, i came home only to realise i had baby elephant feet. I mean what am I doing??!!

How did my first day go? Late by 5 mins. I thought I'd make it on time, but not, the biological clock in my body and the one in the living room are arch enemies. I just wish at times the living room clock would win. Anyways I will try once again. Like dad told me "Try and try and try" (I think it's supposed to be a proverb)

The first class was of Service Marketing and we went into the definition of services and products and their differences and why should we as MBA grads, learn about service marketing. My Professor is Prof. Rajashree Chakroborty (Hope I spelt it right!) and he is a great speaker! I like his style and he can retain the concentration of the students. I think that's quite a feat.

The second class was "Strategy Management" by my favorite Prof.B.K.Kumar and what to say.. I'm just so happy to have been teach me this trimester. I think he is adorable. He must be elder than dad and he loves quizzing us on everything to see our General Knowledge. Today I hid my face less he ask me who Captain someone was. Hey I was trying to remember what Strategy was and where did this captain come from?!

I am in Finance 1. There are around 50 students in my class. From last year around 15 from my section A. Devendra Pratap happens to be one of them. LOL he is still in Delhi so I plan to scare him by saying he is not in my class and he better ask someone else for notes. Ohhh, I'd love to see his expresssion.hi hi.

My sis read the blog on swamy and is defending him! Says when you are learning how to drive you should go slow. You know what I did today? I stepped on the accelerator while I turned left and he had a fit! You should have seen how he scolded me then! Hello, excuse me, I'm here to learn and not to race ;) ..hehe

Oh well that is all from me. All in all I am damn happy classes have begun and am totally busy. Hey! Sharay came back from Czech and got the whole souvenier(I don't know the spelling) for me. A pen, a mug, and a flag. Was it republic day when you left? Just joking! :-) Thanks for Czech. I think I am being to feel it was me out there. Sharay looks horrendous in his mustache but now I am getting used to the scary movie.

I better go rest my feet now else I might actually turn into a baby elephant..

No comments: