Friday, July 06, 2007

The internet is back

Well I finally had to threaten Hathway that I would withdraw the connection and I wanted my money back to get my internet going.

I really don't like it when I need to be 'Firm' in order to get my work done. Anyways in India, it's only when you threaten to cut your connection.. whether it's your cable, your mobile or your internet that the company actually 'realises' you have a problem and solves it. Not 'Try' to solve it. Did you know there is nothing like 'Try' in this world. Either you do it or you don't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ok but at least the hathway connection is good. i suppose that you would require it max for another year or so. i dont know if there are other providers for internet now.. there were people using airtel and reliance and the like but thats not cable internet and the quality wont be the same...