Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Internship Report Done!

Yahoo! I finished I finished I finished! I finished my internship report, my resume, my appraisal, my everything. Now I no longer have any tensions wrt the placement department for all is done :)

Of course my sales report is yet to be done and I need to complete it by Friday L but hey it’s close to my heart and I think I will actually have fun writing it.

Yesterday, there was chaos in the house. The gas cylinder finally came only to find it’s leaking. I got the small gas cylinder on my bike scared like a kitten. I saw myself exploding anytime if God forbid, the gas starts linking and catches a spark from my bike. Thankfully, my imaginations remained imaginations. Back at home Namrata confirmed that it could happen and it had happened to her neighbour back in Raipur. He was a young boy of twenty, twenty two and was getting the cylinder on his bike when he met with an accident and was blow off. Made me realize it’s truly very risky.

The T.V. Repair guy finally came and thanks to God, the T.V. is working fine. Some cable had died and it was making a cracking sound and the screen flashed. This is the interior snap of our T.V :)

Ok, now I am hungry coz in the hurry and adrenaline rush, I forgot this body needs food too.

Warning note: Dad called me to pass a message from the BOSS – Mom. She has ‘Commanded’ me to start exercising and begin yoga early in the morning. I just realized, you’ve got to be careful about what you say on your blog… lol


4 comments:

Nishanth Menon said...

Congrats on completing report...

Anonymous said...

ok... guess the warranty was still valid for the t.v if i am not wrong. you got cable again kya?
Chalo i will rush off to the post office...

Blogger said...

Nishanth: Thank you! :)

Ben: The warranty is there for 7 years on the TV Tube. In this case some cable had gone off... He charged me Rs. 550 with a month's guarantee.

Hathway not working at home therefore can't catch up with you. Lot's of 'Adventures' at home.

Call me!

Anonymous said...

hmmm ok we bought the tv around may 2004 so it took 3 years for it to have an issue. At least over there you can get things fixed. Here we have no choice but to throw things off. Labour is pretty expensive.

Check out the hutch bill for the no 9886692048 - that number has not been cancelled and the bill is accruing. i had assumed that you had cancelled and paid the balance when you cancelled. Please get the same cancelled and they stopped giving physical statements so you need to check online.
We tried calling you on sunday but ur mobile was not reachable..
have ordered for a new laptop for me. if your laptop was not lost i would have used the one that nishanth sent. i kind of liked that one a lot. lets see how the new one is. he has ordered a pink one for me and its Dell once again.Our speakers at home have conked. Probably due to lightning.

I start on French classes the second semester the coming Monday and am getting in touch with the professors for assistantships and am keeping my fingers crossed that i get a research assistantship. If i get that, i can get resident fees and also i work half time.

We have applied for housing at the campus but then i dont think that will happen. I have also applied for change of status to student status.
So i am pretty busy out here with hardly any time to breathe and it can only get worse. Need to learn to put more work in a few hours and work smart too...

Keep emailing.