Saturday, July 21, 2007

Introspecting...

There is always a certain sense of disappointment when you decide to check out the feasibility of a project and find the candidate system to be so-so. It can work but there is nothing exciting about it.
That is how one of my projects turned out. So-So. Earlier on there was this other project I was so die-hard willing to work on. I wanted to make it work but the client on his part was 'not' disinterested but definitely not as interested as I was. So I thought, hey if we are not putting the same zeal into it, why bother. I was tired of pouring ideas after ideas after ideas and taking all the crap from the client.."Wait.." "No..." "Yes..." "You know...." "May be..." "I feel it will work..."
STOP!
You tell me either you are into it or not. No response.
Project scrapped.
Therefore, I went out to check the other project and well, I'm not at all interested. It's so boring and I can work on it but with a dejected attitude which I hate to have. Anways, I have decided that if something really does not interest you then you shouldn't do it. At the end of the day you have not created anything great. At best something mediocore but not one you stand back and admire.
Conclusion - Unless I find an excellent project, I'm not signing. I rather do one from my heart than do one with my mind

No comments: