Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I wrote it!

Well I finally got down to submit my essay on an environmental cause. I choose to write on Global warming and Prof. Raj liked it! I guess it was worth spending four hours on it even though that meant loss of two classes! :(

You can read the essay on my stories blog here

I just realised that I cannot write any technical articles. I freeze when someone asks me to use jargons and fundas. I started reading 'Blue Ocean Strategy' and was actually getting mad! I just could not understand the technical language. I told Prof. Sunil about it and he told me "You have to come to the level where you can understand it". He was so kind that he took a whole lecture on Blue ocean strategy to give an outline about what the book was proposing. He's a big fan of the book and says it's something totally new.

So well I will read it now, hopefully understanding the book. At the same time, I am now going to try my hand in writing technical papers. You never know, I might one day just write a management book! InshaAllah!

No comments: