Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Musings

I'm facing the writer's block!!
I have to write an article for environmental cause and I simply am not able to! Prof. Raj is expecting it today and just look at me! I am not able to write even a bit. This is what happens to me during a deadline. I just hate when there is a fixed time limit to anything.. whether it's exams or assignments or submissions.
This trimester... trust me I have improved loads!! I had a 'disorder' of late submission of at least 3/10 and this trim, it's cut down to 0. Zero because I simply couldn't complete one so I did submit an unfinished assigment for which I may get just a mark.
As for last trim, I was late for all my three projects and you know what happened to my internship report!
The same happens with exams. Though thanks to my dad, I'm reading a this how to study book and getting to know a lot of tips and smarter ways of time management and completing the course ware before time etc.
Now you are wondering how I manage to do well in exams, right? lol.. if I can't submit my assignments on time and I can't study under pressure, then how in this world do I manage to get through??
That's where I have always believed in the dua, the prayers, of my family and friends. It's their love and their prayers for me that have always gotten me through.
When I was in Christ College, someone asked me how I managed to get 93% (O.K. I do study well but I still am not happy as to how I study!) I told them it's all because of God. I strongly believe that it's My Lord who gets me through. I sometimes feel I don't deserve what I get. I get far more than I ever expected... but for it I am always always thankful.
Well these are just thoughts off my head... Am writing something to get myself to write. I do have this wonderful story in my mind and I suppose I don't need to worry... I just need to write. Once that is done, then revise my draft, email it to my prof and that's as good as done right? :-)
So off I go...

No comments: