Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Beware! I'm going to become a photographer..hehahaha


I have decided that I will actively start using my digital camera. It was a gift from my brother-in-law. I ordered the Olympus coz my cousin has one and when I visited the US, I thought it was cool. Sleek and slim compared to the Canon I had. It was bulky and I couldn’t place it in my handbag. I always had to carry it in the camera case and I got frustrated… so I got an Olympus. When I got it I didn’t like it for Canon gave me better pictures and the quality can’t be compared. I admit that at the moment I really don’t know how to use my camera apart from ‘click’..lol.. so hey don’t take it as a review until I really learn how to use it and check out the modes. Canon had modes for moving images and various others. Olympus Stylus 710 on the other hand is a simpler camera with few options. Of course you’ve got to sacrifice one thing for the other.

Hopefully now you will see some photos from my end as well :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the camera was cannon!!

Blogger said...

hehe... you mean Canon ;)

Thanks for the correction and reminder!

Nishanth Menon said...

A real Digital camera freaks' wish list:
a) DSLR: 10 mega pixel
b) macro lens, fisheye/wideangle lens, zoom and mid zoom lens
c) filters - ultraviolet, polarizing, etc..

Main thing lots of physics of light.. need to have a good eye, and the tech knowhow too.. :)

Blogger said...

Nishanth: I know you are out to do the world a favour by removing one horrible photographer..hehe :-) but it won't work!

Polar bear, fisheye or humaneye... I'm ready for it.

Besides you're there to teach me na ;)

Blogger said...

Ok that was just pulling your leg... Hopefully I will learn about photography intricately as I practice :-)