Friday, June 01, 2007

A school is made by its students...

The girls are here and they are fantastic!! :-) I am really enjoying myself after a long time. I thought having roommates was like soooo risky coz if you don't gel than you're gone. Its like living with hell. I know coz I have been through it. Well not hell but hey it was not too pleasant. My roommates are from VNIT Nagpur. That is the institute that comes after IITs. Is that cool or what. Talking to them has been so stimulating and I now truly understand how important it is to study in a place with your kind of people.. your level of intellect and where you don't have to explain someone how to open wikipedia!!!!! Trust me, It's been an eye opener.

I choose a MBA school based on the programme and faculty. Beep. STUDENTS are the most integral part. Good students-> Good School, Bad students-> Bad school. May be one of these days I will write a theory or paper on it. Somewhere within I feel a tinge of regret as to why I really didn't go for a 'School with better students' My school is great in terms of the programme and faculty and opportunities -10/10.. It's the great students that I miss.

Otherwise all is good and fine. I submitted 3 assignments on time. My boss called me and asked 'hey how you doing?' isn't that so nice! I should finish my reports and get down to Hosur, do my office work. I am off to IIM now till the next post... Ciao! :-)

No comments: