Monday, June 04, 2007

Hectic Day

I had a hectic day. We had production management class and my prof is actually from Havard Business School! When I walked in class, I saw an aged professor and I simply adore the elderly. There is something endearing about them. I can't explain the feeling but I get very emotional. So well as you can picture I fell in love with the professor and he was like so nicely explaining about production management and all. He gave us our handouts and the whole course in a CD. I love such professors. It makes our work so easy and we have a framework as to what to follow.

We had Strategic Management next and Prof. Kumar asked us to write down the headlines of the last 7 days. I started elaborating and managed only 4 by the time he asked us to stop. I also noticed I still wasn't getting deep in. I still look at the news on the surface. Point to improve on.

As for Executive Communication, We had three management games and since we didn't win as a team it was not a good feeling. I realise I really don't like the feeling of defeat. I mean, victory has come easy to me all along and when you come across something you realise u really are not going to make it then gone... it's abhorable.

I cooked today and it was appreciated :-) Currently dead both by body and mind and therefore, I take leave... Good night, Sweet Dreams!

No comments: