Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prof. B.K.Kumar - The teacher who got me to read newspapers! :-)


Today I did something crazy :-) While class was going on, I took a photograph of Prof.B.K.Kumar, My Strategic Marketing and International Business or Global Marketing professor. He was surprised to say the least..hehe and the class started laughing.



Actually I forgot to ask Prof. Kumar if I could take his snap before the class. I did inform him later that it was for my blog and he was happy.



I hope to take photographs of all my professors. Firstly, as a tribute to them and acknowledge them as the teachers who have inspired and taught me and secondly as fond memories.


3 comments:

Nishanth Menon said...

Suggested captions:
A) Rise up u sleepy nut cases
B) Upliftment of the sleepy
C) Oh GAAWD, Why MEEEE??
D) And.. Here is my missing serving tray
E) All those who can see my hands say Aye...
F) How many fingers do i have?
G) "What i was saying is that.." (say it in a typical south indian tone)...

Nishanth Menon said...

DAMN... I just realized.. u took the snap with Flash ON??? WOW.. Some Guts buddy!!!! Wonder how the class reacted?

Blogger said...

Haha.. The class started laughing. Prof. Kumar was stunned. He didn't know what was happening for a second. He was explaining something very seriously and then he started smiling :-). He's a great prof!