Monday, June 25, 2007

Wow and Ha Ha

Imagine this - Fake threats of never taking your report ;)

Either I have become terribly naughty or terribly haughty..hehe

I love it when I am this way. Instead of being the 'oh-my-god, mistress in distress' I'm like pretty cool dude ;) I think I'm becoming my dad. LOL nothing affects him. you can scream and shout and tell him bla bla bla and he will give you his cheeky smile as though he's least bothered. Love you dad! :-)

I choose not be get screamed at.. one of the poor girls got so miserable that she was literally crying! I mean can you believe it? You could understand that if it was your National exam and you just flunked and have to repeat the whole year... yeah then, may be, you cry but for a term report??!! Imagine how insensitive 'the people' are? or how silly we are ;)

Ok too many winks..hehe.. but I'm just amused at this Munna bhai flop hogaya movie threats on 'I'm not accepting your report! and I'm not going to place you either!"

Today I had a good 'G.D.' with Mr.Akash whose 'thinking' is that in a G.D. be open to discuss anything including selling a 'girl'. BS (in his language) We objected.. all the good students and all who could defend their stand. I told him he was a fence sitter and forgot to add that then hey you have no ethics. If you can say things you don't mean to get a job, trust me, I would NEVER hire you. Who wants to work for a company who actually gives you such silly topics to 'Discuss' on. Don't they understand Indian Taxation System or how to improve the thirld world country's economy? Isn't topics like 'Should prostitution be made legal in India' outdated and pathetic? and to actually tell a bunch of MBA guys that they should go ahead and support the claim.

I asked him straight on his face 'Will you introduce your sister.."Meet my sister, she is a prostitute'? Would you? If you wouldn't do it for your own sister then why say that for other women. That is hypocricy.' Ok I didn't tell him about his hipocricy but just let him win by giving him a scarcastic cum amusing smile. Figure that! What kind of training is that.

Devendra told me, speak with facts, real world is bad, it's all about politics and dirty games and corruption that is so rampant in India. Hello->? Heard of Saudia Arabia? Heard of Indonesia? O.K. forget countries who are Islamic less I'm labelled as 'Oh she is a muslim so obviously she will just speak from that point of view'

You want your examples?

Take Mahatma Gandhi. One man. Freed the whole nation, and slavery is a more tough war to win than corruption and silly politicians.

So am I fuming up? Of course! I wouldn't accept the wrong just because the whole class or 'Mr. Akash' happens to think -"If you want a job, be diplomatic' and that is how I have got the above punkymood pic ->Two faced. Bahar se kuch aur, Undar se kuch aur ( Something on the outside, something else in the inside) In short -> word of the day -> HYPOCRISY

Thank God for me that I've so far never had to be one and have never been asked those silly questions. Why give the right to ask someone questions like that to you. No, I'm not being ohhh so sensitive, ouch! kinds. I mean the dignified 'Do I come across as such a person that you ask such degradable third grade foul queries?'

Once again... I smile :-) 'You either fume up or you laugh at things you can't do anything about' - you can't do anything about 'individuals' who think prostitution should be legalised or of those who are free to lie on their hearts to get a job! Chhh! Where did honesty go? Shopping?

so hey.. I'm smiling :-) I'm still young and I don't want ulcers so soon.... Ciao!

No comments: