Thursday, June 07, 2007

I read 'The truth about Hilary'

I am happy to inform that today I made it to class only 3 mins late. I reached at 8.33 am for my 8.30 a.m class. Prof. Joy was already in class but the LCD was not set up and so I was in time for class though not timely. We had a good session on how to sustain a brand once we have launched it in the market. We went over the various ways we could do it with examples like Titan, Kingfisher Airlines (Everyone is getting tired of this example... the purchase of stake in Air Deccan airlines has been on everyone's tongue for now too long.. something new please!)

I was free from 10 to 1.30 pm and so I spent my time reading 'The truth about Hilary'. It was an interesting book as I had read a few parts of Hilary Clinton's biography. What is my review? Well read it skeptically. Both this one and her own biography. Both books seem to be made up to a great extent and honestly, no person in this world, especially one who wants public approval will write the truth about themselves and those who hate another to write the truth about the person. It makes interesting reading as to what kind of people the ex-USA president and family are; Terrible. Power, Power and Power is their whole life motto surmarised. (I suppose that's the story for any political family)

The afternoon classes were of MacroEconomics where I tried to concentrate by writing and here and there I picked up the concepts. Accounting Management was fun coz it was company accounts and I have already done it in 12th Std. My favorite subject Forex Management was back and I got to learn what happened after Triffin. We are currently in credit rating and the type of credit rating agencies. When I think of Prof. Narayan, I can't help but aspire to be like him. He teaches so well and he is so clear about what is what.

I have the DBMS assignment to submit tomorrow so my morning will be filled with studying. Oh Gosh, I hope the class goes well... Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I hardly understand what you're on about...it just seems too confusing for me to understand lol...its my first time her...and i like it =D

and your othe blog...the one with the stories is awesome! =)

keep it up!

Blogger said...

:-) Thanks for your kind comments.

I'm glad you like my 'confusions' ;)