Saturday, September 22, 2007

A blessed Ramadan

A lot of good things are happening this Ramadan-

A few months back, a friend had called me and requested me to pray for her. Her family was looking into proposals and things were not matching. A proposal she had recieved last year was again back and they were looking into it. A few days back she gave me the good news that her engagement was fixed... to the same guy! :) Alhamdullilah.

Operation marriage - Success. The friend I was helping to get the girl he wanted to marry said yes to him! He is on 7th heaven and well you can guess the rest...

My marketing professor, Prof. Sunil Pevekar (he is from IIMA and a bank of knowledge) submitted a case study abstract to the University of Pennsylvania and it got approved! The case study was based on my Internship trimester project on franchising of pre-school education where I had done a study on their sales structure and success. Prof. Sunil is very glad and he called me and THANKED me! It's the first time, any teacher has thanked me. My throat is chocked with emotions. I pray the case gets prominence so he might get the chance to personally visit Pennsylvania and attend their forum.

and finally, I have still returned alive from the exam hall... hehe

Alhamdullilah, Thanks to God for all the good news.

No comments: