Monday, September 10, 2007

Life is truly a box of chocolates :)

Chocolate recieved - 'Shopping before exams'

Tomorrow this time I will be rushing out of the exam hall to attend congregational prayers JIT (Just-in-Time) and what am I upto?? Shopping! Loads and loads of shopping. I haven't shopped like this in a million years.

Before you guys get any ideas, it was all my dear sister. A friend is going to states and so my sis has sent a whole list. Actually her lists consist of 'books and some of my clothes in the cup board'. I mean!! I told her I'd do shopping for her. My bro-in-law is like please do! You have better choice. LOL. Well so I took full advange of being the 'Shopper' and indulged myself into buying what I feel will look good on my sis. I just reached home and like an excited kid opened up all the bags and purchases - I'm still a funky little kid yaar! I bought navy blues and hot reds and mango yellows. I got white jeans!! I bought formals, casuals and after a long time - Skirts! In fact my skirts selection are rather good :). Ok, my sis, the nerdy professor must be reading this and getting a heart attack so I will let the suspense lie till she get's her new ward robe ;) hehe

It's a shopping chain in our family. My darling masi shops for me when she goes to Mumbai or gujrat. Not that I don't have a taste in rida but my masi is constantly travelling hopping on one plane to another and she knows all the colors I have. :) So masi shops for me and I shop for my sis. Anyways, I really think one should go on a spree shopping once a while. They say it's therapy. lol. No don't worry, I am not a shopper leave aside a shopper holic! But my sis beats me to it. She is anti - shopping. If at all she decided to shop, she'd drag me along and she'd drag me to shops were prices are fixed so she doesn't have to hangle. I tell her you should bargain! Sometimes she does get good deals- which so far - has been just once.

As for my studies, they are going on well. I am scared of Advance financial accounting and Corporate tax coz they need a lot of practise (that I haven't done). As for the remaining, I will take it as it comes. Like my study partner tells me "We have survived so far, we'll make it through". Amin to that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shere Ramadan Mubarak, Alefyah.

Dua ma yaad,
Mustafa

Blogger said...

Mustafa - Mubarak to you too!! Dua maa yaad :)