Sunday, September 02, 2007

End of one schedule...reads 'Start of another!'

This is my crazy crazy schedule which I love apart for Corporate Tax on saturday evening!! Who is the right frame of mind remembers Sections numbers of the Indian Tax Act at 5.30 pm on a saturday?!
Now it's all over. Done. Finito.
I have to now make a new schedule for the next ten days for my exam prep. I think Exam time is the most taxing and well you'd be getting tired of hearing me say over and over.. I become a Zombie. Thankfully my study partner has not yet given up hope on me and is still encouraging me to 'make my mood'.
Ramadan is starting in another 10 days!! Wow so fast... I'm looking forward to Ramadan because I find it the most peaceful month. InshaAllah I will be able to study better too. I wish 11 months in the year were Ramadan and only 1 month a normal month. Crazy? I don't know, I love Ramadan, the adhan sounds from the minerats and the Ramadan dua, prayer 'Allahuma haza shahre-ramadan...'

Sincere prayers for me dear friends! I really need them!!

Next post InshaAllah - My study time table :)


3 comments:

Huzefa Mukadam said...

oh yes! Ramadan is upon us. Too bad I won't be able to recite the dua in the masjid. :(

I'll have to do with a mp3 file.

All the best for rozas.

Blogger said...

Huzefa - I have been in that situation. Spent 3 ramadan's in hostel :(

All the best to you too and I pray you get to go to masjid as often as you can. :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.