Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My first MBA job interview

Tomorrow is my first MBA job interview at Dexler Information Systems.
Profile : Sales Manager for SAP Products
I have a written test, GD and interview round at the company.
Why I applied for it - It's IT dude! and I have IT background and I learnt how to sell seating in a class room so I thought hey, am perfect for this job..LOL
Actually, I just want to check out the recruitment process and even see how I fit in. I want to know what sort of topics they'd give for GD and what questions they'd ask.
Problem - There are a few students who really want this job and I hope I am not going to eliminate them at any levels. I'm pathetic at maths, avg at GD and so-so in interviews but I still care about the others! hehe :)
Escape route - If I feel they like me, I'm going to ask double the package they are offering. Naughty naughty :). I can already picture their expression - 'Mad or what?!'
Well really, this is not my kind of job i'd LOVE to do. Just going for the 'Interview Exprience'. Let you know tomorrow how it goes.
Best thing out of this - Am reading about SAP, ERP, DB and in turn studying half my syllabus of Database Management Systems :)

1 comment:

Huzefa Mukadam said...

All the best! Probably, by the time you read this, the interview would have been over.