Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Study Time Table


Well I finally got my time table made :)

Thank God because now I feel all is not lost and I do have time to study and make up. I am falling short by 56 hrs which I will make up during the exam dates. The time table is not out as yet. I have one week to go before the exams begin.

In short - Gotta study hard, fast and 12 hrs each day.

This is one part of the time table. The other one side shows the time and which subject I plan to study. Each subject has it's own file with the syllabus, number of topics to be covered, study material and remarks.

My files are arranged and a few slides that I don't have, have mailed my profs and friends to send them to me. As for books - I think the IIM library will have to do. I have a few and the rest will be lib,friends and net :)

No comments: