Monday, September 24, 2007

My God it's tough to get two people married!!

I have become a consultant too early in my life. Gosh, the doubts two people get when they plan to marry is almost hair tearing! I might have celebrated my friend's success prematurely. Man, I have to motivate him to keep thinking positively and picture the happy picture. Doubts about how will I support her, it's going to take me two more years to complete my studies, far distance etc etc.

Seriously everyone in this world should become Forrest Gump!!! - DON'T THINK!

I am on a mission to get three of my friends married. One who happens to be so shy that he won't talk to another girl less even glance at her. Another is this 'full of fears' and thankfully a sweet girl friend who is open to proposals. She is the most easiest to motivate and you feel happy when someone is colaborating.

I know you will ask what are their parents doing? Well they are also searching but you know this age! One listens to friends more than parents. I am doing my best to keep them positive and it's taking every ounce of energy.

Why is the thought of marriage so terrifying that one needs time to think about it? The doubts, fears and insecurities that eat up a person is darn bugging. In a way I realise how my relatives feel when they are talking to me...lol. I guess this is pay-back time.

Anyways, I have done my best and now the rest is in their hands. At the end, if it's in their kismet, takdeer, naseeb - they will marry each other else someone else.
End of file

No comments: